At Bristow, we believe it is critically important for all employees to understand and embrace our vision, mission, values and leadership charter and Group-wide Compliance Program. The foundation for our commercial success is our reputation for adhering to the highest standards for safety, quality and integrity.
Bristow's vision represents our destination and what we want to accomplish:
“One global team setting the standard for excellence, growing and succeeding together…soaring above the competition.”
Bristow’s mission is the road the company will pursue, including our broad goals and ways to reach our vision:
“Our mission is to provide the safest and most efficient helicopter services and aviation support worldwide.”
We will achieve this by focusing on and committing to:
- Working in innovative partnerships with our clients
- Further developing our highly professional workforce
- Expanding our business and extending our horizons
This means we will provide industry-leading value to our clients, fellow employees and shareholders while remaining true to our core values.
Bristow’s values represent our core beliefs about how we conduct our business.
- Safety – Safety first!
- Quality and Excellence – Set and achieve high standards in everything we do.
- Integrity – Do the right thing.
- Fulfillment – Develop our talents and enjoy our work.
- Teamwork – Communicate openly and respect each other.
- Profitability – Make wise decisions and help grow the business.
Code of Business Integrity
As part of Bristow’s compliance culture, we have adopted a Code of Business Integrity. This code sets out the principles and behavior we must all follow to build and maintain an ethical culture and workplace throughout the organization.
We must demonstrate integrity in all our business conduct, including dealings with fellow employees, clients, intermediaries, suppliers, governments, financial record keeping and treatment of company property.
Our business integrity policy is a guideline to
- Promote honest and ethical conduct
- Maintain a workplace in which the integrity and dignity of each individual is valued
- Assure compliance with laws, rules and regulations
- Assure the proper use of the company’s assets
If you experience illegal and unethical activities in the work place, you may file a confidential and anonymous report at www.tnwgrc.com/webreport.
Our Leadership Charter
Leaders at Bristow are committed to
- Leading by example in accordance with the company's core values.
- Building the trust and confidence of the people with whom they work.
- Continually seeking improvement in their methods and effectiveness.
- Keeping people informed.
- Being accountable for their actions and holding others accountable for theirs.
- Involving people, seeking their views, listening actively to what they have to say and representing these views honestly.
- Being clear on what is expected, and providing feedback on progress.
- Showing tolerance of people's differences and dealing with their issues fairly.
- Acknowledging and recognizing people for their contributions and performance.
- Weighing alternatives, considering both short- and long-term effects and then being resolute in the decisions they make.