Bristow’s Commitment to Human Rights
Bristow Group Inc. and its employees strive to play a positive role in the communities in which we operate. It all starts with respect. We respect each other as colleagues, we respect our business partners and customers, we respect our neighbors, and we respect internationally recognized human rights principles.
Bristow’s operations and policies, which are embedded in our Code of Business Integrity, uphold the principles of the United Nations Universal Declaration of Human Rights as a general standard of human rights worldwide. We are dedicated to adhering to antislavery and human trafficking initiatives and laws, and we encourage our business partners and suppliers to do the same.
Bristow’s commitment to the protection and advancement of human rights in our global operations stems from our overarching commitment to conducting business in an ethical and responsible manner. This means being aware of our actions as they pertain to labor, our environmental impact, and risks of corruption throughout the value chain. We recognize that our accountability extends throughout our operations, and we have influence across our supply chain and business partners.
We show our commitment to human rights:
By valuing and respecting diversity and inclusivity in the workplace
- Nondiscrimination: Bristow does not tolerate discrimination or harassment.
- Diversity: Bristow values diversity in the workplace and promotes an environment that is inclusive of all people and their unique abilities.
- Equal Opportunity: We provide equal opportunity in recruiting, hiring, developing, promoting, and compensating without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, citizenship, age, marital status, veteran status or disability.
- Fair wages: We provide fair and equitable wages, benefits and other employment conditions in accordance with applicable laws.
By respecting human dignity
- Freedom of Association: We respect the rights of our employees to join or form trade unions and bargain collectively. We neither favor nor discriminate against members of trade unions or similar external representative organizations.
- Slavery, Human Trafficking, Forced Labor and Child Labor: In accordance with Company policies and applicable laws, Bristow will not tolerate behavior in our operations or supply chains that violates a person’s freedom to work voluntarily and without exploitation.
- Safety and Wellbeing: Bristow strives to provide a safe and healthy workplace, and we have instituted policies and practices for reporting and preventing accidents, injuries and unsafe conditions for our employees, business partners and communities.
Code of Business Integrity
Modern Slavery Act Statement