Designing the Future of Aviation
Bristow provides technical support services, maintenance and modification to the global helicopter industry. Whether supporting our global fleet or transforming third-party concepts into reality, the Bristow Design Team works collaboratively with all our customers designing and certifying modifications to comply with the stringent numerous regulatory jurisdictions and environmental requirements.
For more than 65 years, Bristow has continued to develop groundbreaking systems to meet the demands of any operational aircraft and any flight operation, across all continents. Numerous innovations have been produced over the years, many of which have since been adopted by the regulatory authorities or by the Original Equipment Manufacturers (OEM) as industry standards. This has led to several OEM commissioning to develop safety systems that are incorporated into production line aircraft.
Design and certification disciplines cover avionics, mechanical installation, structures, stress analysis and full technical publications.
Below is an example of a small number of our design achievements:
- Integrated Health & Usage Monitoring System (IHUMS)
- Emergency Exit Lighting System (EXIS)
- Automatic Deployment of Emergency Location Transceiver (ADELT)
- External Life-raft Systems (Retrofit and for OEM Initial build)
- Automatic Float Deployment System (AFDS)
- Traffic Collision Avoidance System (TCAS II)
- Dual Hoist Systems
- AW189 Foldable Cargo Bay Ladder
- S-92A Cabin Utility Stowage
- Cockpit Document Stowage Box
- Emergency Torch
- ICS Extension Cable with Noise Filters
- IFE Equipment
- Lower Cargo Shelf and Cargo Restraint Nets
- Skyconnect Satcom System
Technical Services in conjunction with Rockwell-Collins has developed, certified and embodied TCAS II on AS332L1, EC225, S-92A and S-76 aircraft.
For additional information on our modification work or to discuss your requirements, please contact Mr. Kelsey Williams – Commercial Manager (firstname.lastname@example.org) or Mr. Paul Nouch – Head of Design (email@example.com).